Coaching can help you achieve your long-range goals or simply enhance how you approach daily roadblocks that hinder your joy and satisfaction. Imagine you could do what brings you the greatest joy or deepest satisfaction.
Just a few prompts that bring people to coaching include:
- Would you like more joy and laughter in your life?
- Are you spending your time on what you value most?
- Do you feel a connection to your purpose on a daily basis?
- Do you find that your life feels suddenly off track?
- Do you struggle with procrastination?
- Do you feel stuck?
- Don’t know how to get started on a new project or life change?
- How determined are you to make a meaningful change in your life?
I have an insatiable zeal for life. I am innovative, authentic, enthusiastic, driven. I bring those values to my coaching. I thrive on advocacy. I will be there by your side as you discover your potential.
As your coach, I will strive for impactful interaction. I will ask questions designed to help you surface the insights and solutions that feel most appropriate to you. That may involve the need for me to jump in with a clarifying question, pose a powerful challenge and possibly tell you a hard truth.